Welcome to the Online Application Platform of the
Mercator Program Center for International Affairs
Update 11 February 2017:
The application deadline for the 2017 program has passed. Thanks to everyone for your interest and many thanks to those who have applied. Now evaluation is underway. Applicants will be informed about their participation.
You are about to apply for "Turkey Europe Future Forum". Please take a moment to read through these explanatory remarks.
How to apply
1. Registration / Login
Please register with a valid e-mail address on which you can be reached during the application period. You will receive an e-mail with your password. After your successful registration you will be directly forwarded to the login. Simply by logging in with your registered e-mail address and password, you can open your application form as many times as you wish. You can save your interim data without submitting. But please note that once you have submitted your data, you can't modify your application anymore.
- The application deadline is 10 February 2017, midnight (Central European Time). Only applications submitted in time will be considered.
- The application has to be completed in English.
- On some items the application form only provides space for a maximum of four entries. You can use the CV upload to provide a more comprehensive overview.
As part of your application process you will be requested to upload the following documents:
- A detailed CV in English (PDF, DOC or RTF file, max. 3 MB)
- A current photo (JPG, PNG and GIF file, max. 3 MB, uncompressed or low compressed)
- A motivation letter (between 300 and 500 words) outlining your personal and professional motivation in joining the Forum and your interest in the topic of this year's Forum (PDF, DOC or RTF file, max. 3 MB)
Please note, that your file names must not include spaces. Feel free to use "_" or "-" instead in order to avoid upload problems.
In case your application was successful, you will be invited to an interview which will be conducted personally or via video-call at the end of March.
Please be aware that once you have submitted your data, you will not be able to modify your application anymore. However, by logging in you will still be able to have a look at your submitted information. To keep your answers confidential, please close your browser once you have submitted the application.
As soon as we have reviewed your application, we will send you an e-mail with details on your application status.
Stiftung Mercator GmbH does not pass on information from your application or the documents themselves to third parties not involved in the project. Moreover, in case of an unsuccessful application, Stiftung Mercator deletes all application data it received after the period stipulated by law, or immediately upon the applicant's request.